Photography | Cosplay | Make up | Music | Anime | Dorama | Babies | Daily Life

, , , , ,

My battle with Acne!

In this blog, I will tell you about our common problems! ACNE! And how I get rid of it! I don't know whether it's suitable for your skin or not.

One thing for you to know.... is.... PATIENCE! nothing is instant!

PS : You will see my ugly face without make up + filter face here.......

***

My Skin

First of all, you have to know your skin. (Actually I don't know what type of skin I have until this day).

My face used to be free from any types of chemical or face products. To be honest, I'm so lazy, I only wash my face with water, never with face soap, or anything. I don't like wearing make up. I don't like face lotion, or anything like that.

But, I have a really fair skin. When I'm in high school, lots of my friends always asking me what kind or product did I use for my face. I always said "water". 


When did the Acne started to show?

You have to answer this question, and you'll know why....

Until I was introduced with COSPLAY. It was when I was in last semester of my University. I was fascinated by cosplay. And as you know, we use MAKE UP! And also, while i'm in Bandung, I always eat unhealthy food. It's so different than in Tangerang. In Tangerang, I always bring food to my school. I even seldom eat fast food (except frozen nuggets). But in Bandung, I got addicted to KFC!!!! OMG!!!!

After my face got contaminated with make up, and i'm addicted to unhealthy street food, etc. Suddenly, I got acne. First, it's only one pimple. 

and then, that one time, my friend brought me for a facial........ some pimple begin to pop out. DAMN! 

Acne started to show... especially on my chin (until today, it's the spot that my acne will show up first)


My Mother took me to a skin doctor.

Yes, the doctor is GORGEOUS!! Her skin is so silky smooth that makes everyone jealous even though she's much older than you. She said that I have a REALLY SENSITIVE SKIN!

She recommends some treatments and cures (?).

So, I tried it, and my face was itchy.... really itchy... My father told me to stop it. but my mother told me to continue... Well, because my mother is a woman and of course I believe her more about beauty. I continue to use the products.... well, yes... My acne started to go away, and my skin feels smoother. 

BUT! THE PROBLEM IS!

Everytime I forgot to use the products. My acne came back! As I wrote before.... I'M LAZY....

you have like 5 different products and 3 times a day.... and you have to do the treatments like once per month.... the hell.... I don't have that much money too!

I got more acne on my face... but still not that bad... coz I still am love to take a selfie


And my mother realize that I was lazy..... She bought me a face spray called KANGEN WATER!! Indonesian people should know it! It's so popular.... But I'm so suspicious.... But then again....... my mother told me to try it.... so I tried....

DON'T! JUST DON'T!!! Suddenly, my acne was bursting out everywhere!!! I'M AN UGLY DUCKLING!! OMG!!!

My mother said that it's common... it's detoxing....

acnes are popping out everywhere!!!! especially on my cheeks


after one month, it's getting worse and worse!!!! OKAY! ENOUGH!

so I stop and back to the doctor's regiment....


I think it got better a little bit......

But... I don't wanna get addicted to it... I want to break free from doctor's cream, etc.... I decided to stop and find some other way.... When I was using the doctor's cream, my skin is becoming oily... But When I stop using it, I have a slight dry skin... So I guess I have a MIXED type of skin?

Well, then I moved to Tangerang... Which is... worse than Bandung. The polution.... etc..
MORE ACNES POPPING OUT!!!!!!!

When I was in Tangerang, I didn't live in a condo or a penthouse or even a house... It was a small budget flat... which is really dirty... I can see cockroaches and fungus.... Not my best moment...

And so yeah... what am I expect........
My skin has worsen... This is the worse part of my life... I don't have any confidence to go out, even take a selfie...Even if I do take a selfie, I'll use lots of filters.... My confidence has going down the drain... Plus, I got bullied all the time when I meet with my family members "why ur face is so ugly?" | "why are you so dirty?", etc.. But I'm not giving up...

It's like hell for me... I don't wanna meet anyone....


What Should I do?


  • I tried to stop to put chemicals or things on my face
  • I started not to touch my face often, including only washing my face when I needed with a little bit of face foam
  • Started to drink lots of water
  • Avoid direct sun lights
  • Started to try a treatment that will not harm my skin
The first treatment that I tried.... is Face rejuvination from ZAP.....
It's kind of expensive. But the doctor said, that it will not harm my skin, because all it does is fastening the regeneration of my collagen and brightening the skin. But the doctor said that I should not do the other treatment due to my sensitive skin. So, I stick to Face Rejuve ONLY! And I apply for the package that will makes it cheaper and I can book my treatment rather than waiting in the clinic.

For the price right now, you can visit their website http://zapclinic.com/harga-photo-facial-treatment-zap

 I got only approx. 1.2 million for 7 times face rejuve, so it's like 170/treatment.... Yes it's expensive, but worth a try....

1st time at ZAP

2nd time... still didn't see the difference

3rd time... almost giving up

4th time... I feel my pimples are almost gone, just some pimple mark


5th time .... getting there

6th time... Okay... finally... I feel the difference

7th time YASH!

PS : Sorry for my ugly faces~

Anyway... It didn't got better in a flash.. I go to zap like once every week for the first time.... and once every 2 weeks for the 4th time... I was also using their face soap... It makes your skin really dry, but I only use it once for a day. 

But, yeah... I recommend this treatment if you have some money to spare. But, be patient, it will not gone only in one treatment.

This is what it looks like, so you can see the difference

I feel so happy that I didn't waste my money for nothing...

And right now, because I've moved to Malaysia... They don't have zap, and their treatments here are so expensive! So I 'm trying only to maintain what I have right now....

  • Drink lots of water
  • Wash ur face if needed (but only wash with soap once a day)
  • So far, it's good. I'm using Sekisei Powder wash... 
  • And if my skin got really dry, I'm using ROC Hydra + 
  • refrain to use make up other than lipstick, eyeliner, and eyebrow powder. So, no to bbcream, cccream, foundation, face powder, etc, if not necessary.
  • Minimizing eating deep fried food / street food
  • Consume vitamins
  • Try to eat vegetables
  • Still not using any Suncream... Because the doctor said, sun cream is the one that makes pimples popped out! But she said, I should find the suncream that soft to my skin. But still didn't find any... so I still didn't use any suncream right now.... But I still avoiding direct sunlight.
  • Don't pop your acne... If I got pimples here, I'm using acne patch so I can't harm my acne by scratching it, and it will be guarded from dusts, etc. 

and, this is what I look like right now

Only some pimple marks that's hard to get rid of, because i'm not doing treatments

Some pimple marks

when I use full make up, it's all gone... but no... only once in a while

My daily make up.... No face powder.... 

Daily make up


PS: Nothing comes in an instant... I still have battle with some acne and acne marks... but so far, at least I got my confidence back!

Thank for reading... If you have any questions, feel free to write a comment bellow ^_^
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment